• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

mw3

Finally got the time to test out the mp beta yesterday. Nice sneak peek but not in awe of it. It is BETA so it was still a nice taste and peek at the game.

One thing I did notice while playing Search and Destroy is that one guy went about 18 kills and no deaths. He got me several times and the kill cam distinctly showed him finding me through walls and proceeding to either wait for me to kill me or he came at me. Nice to know that hacks will be something that we can look forward to Day 1.......

freakdaddy64

Recruit
always hacks. maybe the last version i buy. its all the same just a little different but same ol thing. but i like it. i think zombies will be fun

Gibbs

Recruit
Finally got the time to test out the mp beta yesterday. Nice sneak peek but not in awe of it. It is BETA so it was still a nice taste and peek at the game.

One thing I did notice while playing Search and Destroy is that one guy went about 18 kills and no deaths. He got me several times and the kill cam distinctly showed him finding me through walls and proceeding to either wait for me to kill me or he came at me. Nice to know that hacks will be something that we can look forward to Day 1.......
not sure about your situation but with head phones i can here them coming a mile away just wait for them to arrive kill them lol

Like CODForums!

Advertisements