• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

New Clan

Yiddo

Recruit
I'm thinking of starting a new clan with a friend and I'm interested to see who would be up for a trial or playing with us. We haven't decided on a name or anything yet, we just want to see some people express some interest before starting the clan, otherwise we won't go ahead with it.

So yeah, who would be up to playing a few trial games? There's no set requirements or times we play, just send me a PM and we can go from there, thanks!

Uzi

Recruit
I'd love to add my gamertag: vAdapt.

I really enjoy CoD I have a 2.00 KD + in all CoD games and I'm very hardcore when it comes to FPS games. What game-modes do you mainly play? Also what game are we playing BO2, Cod4, or what?

MegaZero

Recruit
What kind of Call of duty are you guys going to play in? Black ops? If it is Black ops, feel free to pm me information about the clan as I am very interested!

VegitoTM

Recruit
Good look with the clan although I wont be joining since the amount of clans I have actually being a part of is astonishing and I don't think I want to get back into the competitive side of gaming as it can be quite stressful.

Uzi

Recruit
I agree with Vegito, although competitive gaming is EXTREMELY fun with a great clan and it can be so stressful and causes me to wreck controllers... but hey It's worth it in the long run haha! I'm so in on this waiting for a PM from the leader.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements