• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Nothing better to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to talk about abuse of power?! It's a good thing you're not anyone who ACTUALLY has any authority in real life because you are one of those people on a power trip who just wishes they were important. So you take out your aggression on somebody with an opinion that you don't agree with! They didn't even do anything that you didn't do yourself, which makes you a hypocrite! I think you are the one who is retarded or stupid or whatever you said. Open forum, but only if the owner agrees with you. You are pathetic and I literally created an account just so I could tell you that. Get off your high horse and don't be a little bitch when somebody rubs you the wrong way. Got over yourself. Fuck!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
You want to talk about abuse of power?! It's a good thing you're not anyone who ACTUALLY has any authority in real life because you are one of those people on a power trip who just wishes they were important. So you take out your aggression on somebody with an opinion that you don't agree with! They didn't even do anything that you didn't do yourself, which makes you a hypocrite! I think you are the one who is retarded or stupid or whatever you said. Open forum, but only if the owner agrees with you. You are pathetic and I literally created an account just so I could tell you that. Get off your high horse and don't be a little bitch when somebody rubs you the wrong way. Got over yourself. Fuck!
You just registered? What are you on about? This is not your fight, bro. If a ban is what you want? A ban is what you're getting. You asked for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements