• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

opinions on Donald Trump.

sedeciim

Recruit
nothing sets away a thread like talking about him right? opinions?

honestly, i think he's unprofessional but definitely not the nightmare people thought he would be. thankfully.

I can't say I'm a fan and so far there have been a lot of ideas and decisions being thrown around that I do not agree with, then again, maybe this is what I get for voting independent :/

sedeciim

Recruit
haha, if i lived in the US i'd also not really have supported either side, but in this case yes, the indifference was in his favor. Thats why it sucks to only have 2 partys representing an entire countrys beliefs.

Parzival

Recruit
I'm from Brazil and we hear a lot of bad things from him down here. I just think he's a crazy guy who does crazy things with no plausible reason.

JonhCamps

Recruit
From what I see on TV he's a crazy guy. I can't really talk too much about him because almost every single person in politics over here in Brazil is like that.

Bloody L

Recruit
He's kind of like W. Bush. He's a guy you would have fun bullshitting with, but you don't want him running the world.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements