• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

patch 1.5. total victory, new or old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elyk.mcg

Recruit
So i got black ops 3 a week ago. Im still on total victory, the patch came out today and mentioned total victory. I still have the same one and not another one available. Is that the same total victory as before, or for those who have completed it, did they get another one... Because if i didnt get it cause im still on the first one. Well, talk about unfair

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I am assuming you're talking about Black Market's Contracts section...? If so, I'm guessing they haven't updated the contracts from the server-side of the game yet.

elyk.mcg

Recruit
Well i can see the contract selection. My question is, did they add another total victory, or are they talking about the same one as the old one. The only total victory i can see is the one ive had.

Here the link that refers to my question. They mention total victory in the 1.15 patch notes.
Wont let me post link, but i googled bo3 patch and went to charlie intel

I just think that if i miss out on a weapon bribe because i couldnt finish my first one before the patch well... Thats unfair. Bm Weapons are hard enough to come by. I also screwed up by buying the map packs seperately(to get em faster) instead of saving for season pass, so i already missed one weapon bribe

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Well i can see the contract selection. My question is, did they add another total victory, or are they talking about the same one as the old one. The only total victory i can see is the one ive had.
From what I see, in this screen...

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160816173210.png

You see the top? That's the current "Total Victory" contract. But if you enter the page, you'll see this screen, which lists all contracts... (Either ones you finished, or ones you didn't finish.)

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160816173250.png

Here the link that refers to my question. They mention total victory in the 1.15 patch notes.
Wont let me post link, but i googled bo3 patch and went to charlie intel
You meant this one...?
I just think that if i miss out on a weapon bribe because i couldnt finish my first one before the patch well... Thats unfair. Bm Weapons are hard enough to come by. I also screwed up by buying the map packs seperately(to get em faster) instead of saving for season pass, so i already missed one weapon bribe
If you finish the current contract or any previous or new contract, it'll automatically be applied to your account. Don't worry. Go complete your contract!

EDIT: I also saw this when I logged in BO3 through the new patch.

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160816173137.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements