• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone PC rebooting after launching Warzone from battlenet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant seem to get the game to launch, as soon as I press play the computer starts launching warzone then fades to black and restarts. I've made sure all of my connections are good from my PSU to Motherboard and graphics card, and run hardware tests checking for problems or viruses to no avail. Im not sure where to go at this point. I'm not having this problem with games from steam or epic, it's only on battlenet.
(My system is a Ryzen 7 5800x, asrock b450 pro 4, 32Gb corsair vengeance ram, Rx6600xt, corsair 750w psu.)

Next time it crashes, press the windows key and search for event viewer. Under that, click the windows logs and look for any red exclamation marks. Do the same under programs. There's also a tool called WHOCRASHED that gives better details when your pc crashes.

Billz71489

Recruit
Having the same issue!! Ive been searching everywhere to troubleshoot and decided to look up a cod forum and this was the 2nd post I came across.

The game has been running crispy for the last 2 months since I bought my pc and all of a sudden this past saturday after a warzone update it started doing this to me. Only fix was to completely delete the game and reinstall and it was normal. Then yesterday there was another game update and same issue started up again. I load the game up from the battle.net launcher and before it even gets to the ricochet anticheat loading screen it completely restarts the pc. No issues with any other game just warzone. Im very new with pc's so its hard for me to troubleshoot but im getting very annoyed with this issue.

(Ryzen 7 5800x, 3060 ti)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements