• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Pls help this newcomer

PeterPan1

Recruit
Hello there!

I started playing the other day and am not sure about some things.
When I level up weapons, is it possible that certain attachements I already unlocked are only available after I reach a certain overall level?

The list of unlocked items after a game disappears so quickly, I kind of loose account of them. I‘m sure it showed some EMP thing, but I‘cant see it. I‘m lvl 11 or so btw.
Also, is it possible to ‚mark‘ stickers or these blueprint thingies as seen. I think it‘s distracting as it always looks like there is something new, allthough I don‘t even have any stickers...
Does anybody buy season pass? Kinda expensive.

Hoping for some help.
Greets

I also thought I saw an ak-74 pop up?

PeterPan1

Recruit
Partially resolved :rolleyes:

Pressing R3 in loadouts marks everything as seen.

As to the other thing: Picking up weapons in game unlocks attachments for locked weapons^^

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
What do you not know
lol.... that's funny.

Picking up weapons in game unlocks attachments for locked weapons^^

IIRC there are only 2 ways to unlock attachments for weapons, first there is use the weapon until it levels up high enough to get the unlock you want or two unlock a Blueprint for the weapon of choice with the desired attachment through challenges/missions etc...

I don't think I have ever unlocked an attachment by picking up and using someone else's weapon in game.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements