• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Plunder should be QUADS and DUOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plunder on duos isn't good at all.. Apart from that nearly all places are overcrowded, there are too many players that are pairing duos up to a squad, which basically means you're up against 4...

Lootwise, most locations are too small for quads, too big for duos, but are perfect for trios.
I think there should only be trios and quads. They need to make another map which suits duos more.

Dargis49

Recruit
Duos is awful. Too many teams. Too many teams camping banks. Duos sucks. Plunder used to be my favorite game mode. Now it blows It just isn't fun anymore.

Quince

Recruit
Agreed. At the very least bring back trios. In a perfect world, bring back quads.

Either way, duos is not as enjoyable for this type of 'party' mode.

they just brought it to 4 players on plunder then they make it 2 ... not right. really upset because you cant find friends and get everyone in the same game. its a crock and I think we need to make more noise. (grabs my picket)

ggChillinz

Recruit
I think duos is a badass option, eliminates the chaos of never being able to wipe a team from an area and brings a different aspect of strategy to the game type, but I also think quads should be an option. Warzone doesn't feel right without it. It was kinda the go to place to just eff around if you felt like it without much stress

Dargis49

Recruit
I think duos is a badass option, eliminates the chaos of never being able to wipe a team from an area and brings a different aspect of strategy to the game type, but I also think quads should be an option. Warzone doesn't feel right without it. It was kinda the go to place to just eff around if you felt like it without much stress
I pretty much used Plunder as a warm up to BR. Now it's just chaos. Instead of trying to we one team with 2 or 3 fellow players. Now you have to (from my experience) contend with wiping multiple teams at most areas. There are too many teams running around trying to get the same thing you are. It feels like I'm playing headquarters or domination on a big map.

oldrob01

Recruit
Duos is awful. Too many teams. Too many teams camping banks. Duos sucks. Plunder used to be my favorite game mode. Now it blows It just isn't fun anymore.
I so agree. Most of the clan and friends have stopped playing plunder and even so far as going to different games such as Legends.

If they need to keep the Duos, at least reopen the Quads. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements