• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN PRIMAL now Recruiting

RealG4Sure

Recruit
We are the sweatiest of the sweaties. Benefits include listening to multiple guys wheezing over the mic while chugging mtn dew and inhaling doritos.
Anyone?
Seriously though, we're a small group that just likes to play. No daily requirement. No pressure to be an elite; since you probably won't be worse than us.

Hahaha
OK in all seriousness we have just made this clan and are looking for all skill types to come and join us .
We have open ranks to fill
Captins ( incharge of running casual,comp,pro)
Soldiers.

We want to make this a great group so the more active you are the better .
We also have a primal social on discord where you can meet and chat to other gamers and play other games .

If your interested in anything here and are over 18 then feel free to message

All the best
Primal teamView attachment 1459

Ok chief, I seen this post several hundred times now for some reason and I am finally intrigued into meeting “the sweatiest of the sweatiest” however I only kind of want to join a trail period just to test your Mountain Dew waters, I’m ranked surprisingly very high worldwide/cross platform but I don’t want to teach or host events or be anyone’s bitch or any of that bullshit I just want to play competitively with people of equal caliber ( and I don’t mean leagues or hardcore just people who can keep positive kdr so we can all destroy and roast the enemy team like it’s mw3 Moab days)
Also if you guys have kids in the clan just please delete my post id hate to have a few drinks and hop on to play only to hear Jimmy’s mom in the background bitching about buying more Mountain Dew lol but plz lmk I’m genuinely asking for trail period pl0x just want to see if I’ll enjoy and fit in. (Like tops 2 weeks after that I’ll let u know if I want to stay)

Chuck

Recruit
Ok chief, I seen this post several hundred times now for some reason and I am finally intrigued into meeting “the sweatiest of the sweatiest” however I only kind of want to join a trail period just to test your Mountain Dew waters, I’m ranked surprisingly very high worldwide/cross platform but I don’t want to teach or host events or be anyone’s bitch or any of that bullshit I just want to play competitively with people of equal caliber ( and I don’t mean leagues or hardcore just people who can keep positive kdr so we can all destroy and roast the enemy team like it’s mw3 Moab days)
Also if you guys have kids in the clan just please delete my post id hate to have a few drinks and hop on to play only to hear Jimmy’s mom in the background bitching about buying more Mountain Dew lol but plz lmk I’m genuinely asking for trail period pl0x just want to see if I’ll enjoy and fit in. (Like tops 2 weeks after that I’ll let u know if I want to stay)
ok bud we have both a casual groups and comp groups .. so once you join check out the rules ... if the rules suit you will know if we are the group for you .. we have some players who are top rank but are down to earth guys .. but if you like having a drink and chatting bare crap whilst taking the other side down then we are them .. https://discord.gg/zdsHQTqn ( RULES ) check it out

RealG4Sure

Recruit
ok bud we have both a casual groups and comp groups .. so once you join check out the rules ... if the rules suit you will know if we are the group for you .. we have some players who are top rank but are down to earth guys .. but if you like having a drink and chatting bare crap whilst taking the other side down then we are them .. https://discord.gg/zdsHQTqn ( RULES ) check it out
You make it sound like I’m an alcoholic but I’ll hop on discord in about an hour or so and kick for a bit and ya I’ll read the rules