• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Problème manette

Salut les gars, j’aimerais savoir si quelqu’un peut m’aider j’ai un petit problème avec ma manette. Je suis un joueur Pc mais qui joue avec une manette ps4 le problème est que mes touches L2 et R2 et triangle s’active tout seul toute les 10 seconde c’est injouable. J’ai déjà changé 2 fois de manette le problème n’est donc pas ma manette. J’ai aussi essayé de réinstaller le jeu mais rien ne va. Si quelqu’un serait m’aider sa serait gentil merci.

Here is the translation.....

Hello guys, I would like to know if anyone can help me I have a small problem with my controller. I am a PC player but who plays with a PS4 controller the problem is that my L2 and R2 and triangle keys activate by themselves every 10 seconds it is unplayable. I have already changed controllers twice, so the problem is not my controller. I also tried reinstalling the game but nothing works. If anyone could help me that would be great, thank you.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements