• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Ps3 Bo2 Ghost Bo1 Wow1 LFC

xThxz

Recruit
Sup im thxz i have been playing cod sence cod 4 i was 14 im 22 currently and im geting back into there series. I was a clan leader in 2015 of New&exposed a platinum division clan on Aw. I stoped playing for about two years and just picked the controler back up . im looking for a small clan or group that still plays ps3 from time to time . i play alot of bo2 and jump on ghost for the scopes . add me on psn its xThxz or add me on skype at Thxxxzz or discord at Thxz#9723 . i might start competeing again but not to hardcorw just get at me and we can talk ~Thxz

I sent you a request on psn. You can check out our website at Syndicate Gaming Network, If you would be interested in joining contact me on psn. aaronVII-XI

Like CODForums!

Advertisements