• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been able to find anything about this so I though I would ask it here. I noticed that when I play, the character loadout I choose (helmet, boots, exo, etc.) doesn't show up in the actual gameplay. Everybody has generic loadout during the game. I have been playing primarily hardcore, would this make a difference? Has anybody else noticed this?

pcgamer

Recruit
Talking about online multiplayer. My exo loadout during the game doesn't match what I set up pregame.
I can change everything just fine. I don't know what's the issue with your avatar though. You should be able to see their appearances in mutiplayer mode.

GlacialDoom

Recruit
It might be helpful to contact support. It works on my side, and even my friend can confirm it works on his copy too. Also, check online and make sure you're not doing anything wrong.

So I checked into some things over the weekend. It seems that the character loadout (boots, exo, gloves, etc) is generic when you play hardcore. Everybody has the same look. Once you hop on normal then everything shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements