• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Removing most of the stuff from Hardcore .. why???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does devs really hate us Hardcore players???
How about giving us back pacings??? Give back scoreboard after the match???
Maybe for both sides ( I don't know how Softcore is doing it as I don't play that stuff ) learn from the other devs .. give us map vote!!!
Remove the ability to cast MVP vote on yourself or your partyfriend ( Look at how Overwatch made this work )

There is much to do to make this good, but I know sleezy Activision is pushing for half product and cashgrab, so I reckon nothing will come of it ofc. But maybe the devs could care some for their games??

You are right in every point.
I don't know, why they call it Hardcore.
To me it's much more realistic, to kill someone with 1 to 5 bullets in HC, as to need 30 bullets in "normal" mode.
The scoreboard helps you not only to report possible cheaters (I know, that some players abuse that to report every better player), but it gives you the chance, to invite other players into your squad.

VDubPDX82

Recruit
Does devs really hate us Hardcore players???
How about giving us back pacings??? Give back scoreboard after the match???
Maybe for both sides ( I don't know how Softcore is doing it as I don't play that stuff ) learn from the other devs .. give us map vote!!!
Remove the ability to cast MVP vote on yourself or your partyfriend ( Look at how Overwatch made this work )

There is much to do to make this good, but I know sleezy Activision is pushing for half product and cashgrab, so I reckon nothing will come of it ofc. But maybe the devs could care some for their games??
The pacings are there but there is a bug that doesn't allow them to be visible. just click where they usually are and you can change the pacing the gamemode list will change colors. They need to fix it.

Spiro

Recruit
You are right in every point.
I don't know, why they call it Hardcore.
To me it's much more realistic, to kill someone with 1 to 5 bullets in HC, as to need 30 bullets in "normal" mode.
The scoreboard helps you not only to report possible cheaters (I know, that some players abuse that to report every better player), but it gives you the chance, to invite other players into your squad.
I agree, I absolutely despise the new matchmaking system. Now it is like playing the lottery to get a decent lobby. Remove the pointless MVP section, no one cares. Bring back map vote. Play of the games are garbage. Respectfully, not counting 1 shot guns... most kills in Normal mode are 2-4 shots if you are hitting your shots. Max is around 5 if you are only hitting limbs. I'm not trying to turn this into a Normal vs Hardcore convo, to each their own but let's keep it factual...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements