• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone RPGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I dunno about 'ridiculous' but I would think that, if you destroy a vehicle with an RPG, it would kill the driver.. I blow'ed up a truck and went to collect all the dead person's parts and money and found out said 'dead' person was very much alive... :^/

Skippy

Recruit
I would agree with you, but running into a squad where each of them have 5-6 rockets is ridiculous. They should limit it like lethals. You get the one in the chamber and can carry one.

It is also ridiculous that they have made it nearly impossible to kill a driver driving straight at you. A few weeks ago, I would mow them down before they got to me. Now, I can empty a 50 clip in the windshield as they come right at me and nothing. The hit scan on vehicles is also ridiculous. I have been on the other side of trees, behind rocks and in crevices the truck could never reach and yet they run you over.

Agreed. Rpgs and vehichles are the only thing in this game that I absolutely hate.
I'm killed by rpgs and vehichles more than by guns at this point ‍♂️

ClungeSlaya

Recruit
Whenever I’ve picked up an rpg it’s been useless. Say some guy is hiding in the back of a truck and you blast an rpg into the back, then go to get the loot and he’s waiting for me and kills me? How can it blow up a car but not hurt a person? Literally have to hit them in the body for a kill shot with rpg but someone can walk up behind you and hit you once with a night stick and you die? Wtf?
Since when is a wooden stick more powerful than a rocket propelled grenade?
I hardly ever see rpg’s being used and it’s probably coz it’s as deadly as a spitball.
Personally I hate campers w/ sniper rifles and getting run over by vehicles way more!
No matter if you hide behind a big rock or under a ledge (so it flys over you) nowhere is safe from a vehicle
I get it if you’re out in the open and get mowed but it’s ridiculous that you die if you get within a few feet of a vehicle (hiding behind a street light/pole

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Whenever I’ve picked up an rpg it’s been useless. Say some guy is hiding in the back of a truck and you blast an rpg into the back, then go to get the loot and he’s waiting for me and kills me? How can it blow up a car but not hurt a person? Literally have to hit them in the body for a kill shot with rpg but someone can walk up behind you and hit you once with a night stick and you die? Wtf?
Since when is a wooden stick more powerful than a rocket propelled grenade?
I hardly ever see rpg’s being used and it’s probably coz it’s as deadly as a spitball.
Personally I hate campers w/ sniper rifles and getting run over by vehicles way more!
No matter if you hide behind a big rock or under a ledge (so it flys over you) nowhere is safe from a vehicle
I get it if you’re out in the open and get mowed but it’s ridiculous that you die if you get within a few feet of a vehicle (hiding behind a street light/pole
The RPG needs to have a point of impact. If you want to kill a person with an RPG, aim for a surface so the chassis blow up on impact. Sometimes it blows up on the person's body (direct hit), and sometimes it doesn't. Aim for the car, wall, crate, or floor, whatever point of impact you can use to cause the explosive to affect the person.

Really, really wish there were more environmental destruction like a car in maps like Warzone.

Last edited:

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
RPGs definitely have a place in the game, to kill vehicles and choppers. However as mentioned you shouldn't be able to carry 6 (or 24 within a squad lmao). Limit it to 2 or mayyyyybe 3 max. And I am still in favor of slowing down the ADS time a tad so they can't be used as primary CQC weapons. It forces you to run EOD, which does work, but it pretty much eliminates your ability to use any other Perk 1 slot because without EOD the only way you'd die is RPGs/C4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements