• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Summit Gaming is Recruiting!

Summit Gaming is launching!

I was a clan leader back in the MW2 days, that clan dissolved as I focused primarily on Gamebattles and competitive play. I miss the clan experience so I have started Summit Gaming! Combining the clan experience with Gamebattles and a competitive game experience.

What makes Summit different?

We are a clan that is focused on actually PLAYING THE GAMES! We do use discord, but our discord user count is not our priority. What is the point of a clan if you never play? We will play, and play to win, all while working omg our chemistry and strategy to make ourselves into a good competitive team.

Who are we looking for?

ANYONE! New or experienced, good or bad. We will help everyone to improve.

Why should I join Summit?

This clan is privately funded. We will have all that we need. This includes gamertag change scholarships, tournament prizes, apparel and website funding. I am a dedicated and strong leader. I will put everyone in the best position to succeed and reach their goals. Winning is our goal and we will work to it every day.

What games do you play?

Our first game will be COD Modern Warfare. COD is my specialty. As other people join the clan that has specialties, we will start to expand into other games. Do you consider yourself an expert at other games like Fortnite, Apex, Rocket League and others? Let me know and you may be nominated as a team leader.

If you have any questions or interest let me know. You will not regret joining us and making the most of your gaming experience.

We are already up to 15 members in just 2 days. Join now and get in on the ground floor!

I was a clan leader back in the MW2 days, that clan dissolved as I focused primarily on Gamebattles and competitive play. I miss the clan experience so I have started Summit Gaming! Combining the clan experience with Gamebattles and a competitive game experience.

We are a clan that is focused on actually PLAYING THE GAMES! We do use discord, but our discord user count is not our priority. What is the point of a clan if you never play? We will play, and play to win, all while working on our chemistry and strategy to make ourselves into a good competitive team.

Who are we looking for?

This clan is privately funded. We will have all that we need. This includes gamertag change scholarships, tournament prizes, apparel and website funding. I am a dedicated and strong leader. I will put everyone in the best position to succeed and reach their goals. Winning is our goal and we will work to it every day.

What games do you play?
Our first game will be COD Modern Warfare. COD is my specialty. As other people join the clan that has specialties, we will start to expand into other games. Do you consider yourself an expert at other games like Fortnite, Apex, Rocket League and others? Let me know and you may be nominated as a team leader.
If you have any questions or interest let me know. You will not regret joining us and making the most of your gaming experience.

Summit Gaming is recruiting! PS4 and Xbox for MW and other games! (Also need Game Presidents, read for more info)
renderTimingPixel.png

I am the leader of Summit Gaming. I was a leader back in the day for a competitive team. I love playing competitive, but also love the clan experience. So I have combined them both. Here at Summit Gaming, we want every one to feel included. We want people to feel comfortable in learning something new, like competitive gaming. We will walk you through learning to play the game and get you on a great team.

Are you an expert AND a leader at another game?
Games like Fortnite, R6, Apex, and Rocket League are popular, but I do not play them. What does that mean for you? If you consider yourself an "expert and a leader" at those games then message me and we can see if you are the right fit to lead that division of the clan! We want to keep expanding and growing so we need great leaders to take control!
Message me if you are interested and I will give you a link to the discord.

Have any special talents outside the game?
Discord expert?
Youtube or GFX expert?
Twitch and mixer expert?

We can use you too! Even if you do not play the same games we want experts to come in and guide us and bring new ideas to the table!

I am the leader of Summit Gaming. I built the clan on these 3 principles. If it matches what you’re looking for then come join us! Our first game is Modern Warfare, but we are quickly expanding to other games and we already have a PlayStation Division going as well! We are led by adults, but any age is welcomed! We focus on competitive gaming through Gamebattles.

Principle 1: Everyone is included. No matter your skill level, background, age, or anything else you are welcome and will be treated properly. We want to help people grow and expand their experience into competitive play if they want to.

Principle 2: Treat everyone with respect! Both your teammates and opponents should be treated well. In the end it is a game and everyone is just here to have fun. We don’t stand for toxic behavior. It takes the fun away for everyone.

Principle 3: Actually play!!! So many clans just want to brag about having 10 Billion Players, but that’s not the point of a clan! Whether 10 players, or 1,000 players. We want to play the game together and have fun, the point of even being in a clan!

Our competitive teams are up and running! We have the experienced players getting wins and the new players getting a ton of experience! We look forward to seeing you in the clan!

We are already up to 15 members in just 2 days. Join now and get in on the ground floor!

We are a clan that is focused on actually PLAYING THE GAMES! We do use discord, but our discord user count is not our priority. What is the point of a clan if you never play? We will play, and play to win, all while working on our chemistry and strategy to make ourselves into a good competitive team.

Who are we looking for?

What games do you play?

Who are we looking for?

What games do you play?

We are a clan that is focused on actually PLAYING THE GAMES! We do use discord, but our discord user count is not our priority. What is the point of a clan if you never play? We will play, and play to win, all while working omg our chemistry and strategy to make ourselves into a good competitive team.

Who are we looking for?

What games do you play?

If you have any questions or interest let me know. You
I’m interested message me please

Drazii

Recruit
i am very interested. I’m on ps4, I used to do competitive sniping in mw2, and in this modern warfare that is my strong point. 1.95 k/d sniping, on me or add me. zDrazii_vZ

APOLLO

Recruit
i am very interested. I’m on ps4, I used to do competitive sniping in mw2, and in this modern warfare that is my strong point. 1.95 k/d sniping, on me or add me. zDrazii_vZ

Who are we looking for?

What games do you play?

Summit Gaming-

I’m a skilled COD veteran currently looking for a MW competitive team. My availability is M-F 7pm-1am EST Free on weekends. (PS4)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

APOLLO

50 years young Wellingtonian, bit of a noob at the new COD but keen, been gaming for 20+ years miss clan life. Keen to hear from you

KaoticVOID

Recruit
I am the leader of Summit Gaming. I built the clan on these 3 principles. If it matches what you’re looking for then come join us! Our first game is Modern Warfare, but we are quickly expanding to other games and we already have a PlayStation Division going as well! We are led by adults, but any age is welcomed! We focus on competitive gaming through Gamebattles.

Principle 1: Everyone is included. No matter your skill level, background, age, or anything else you are welcome and will be treated properly. We want to help people grow and expand their experience into competitive play if they want to.

Principle 2: Treat everyone with respect! Both your teammates and opponents should be treated well. In the end it is a game and everyone is just here to have fun. We don’t stand for toxic behavior. It takes the fun away for everyone.

Principle 3: Actually play!!! So many clans just want to brag about having 10 Billion Players, but that’s not the point of a clan! Whether 10 players, or 1,000 players. We want to play the game together and have fun, the point of even being in a clan!

Our competitive teams are up and running! We have the experienced players getting wins and the new players getting a ton of experience! We look forward to seeing you in the clan!
I am looking for clan

Like CODForums!

Advertisements