• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Summit Gaming is Recruiting!

SoulReapz

Recruit
I am definitely interested. Have been playing cod since MW3. my gamertag is Soulreapz, looking forward to hearing from you

NP POISON

Recruit
Summit Gaming is launching!

I was a clan leader back in the MW2 days, that clan dissolved as I focused primarily on Gamebattles and competitive play. I miss the clan experience so I have started Summit Gaming! Combining the clan experience with Gamebattles and a competitive game experience.

What makes Summit different?

We are a clan that is focused on actually PLAYING THE GAMES! We do use discord, but our discord user count is not our priority. What is the point of a clan if you never play? We will play, and play to win, all while working omg our chemistry and strategy to make ourselves into a good competitive team.

Who are we looking for?

ANYONE! New or experienced, good or bad. We will help everyone to improve.

Why should I join Summit?

This clan is privately funded. We will have all that we need. This includes gamertag change scholarships, tournament prizes, apparel and website funding. I am a dedicated and strong leader. I will put everyone in the best position to succeed and reach their goals. Winning is our goal and we will work to it every day.

What games do you play?

Our first game will be COD Modern Warfare. COD is my specialty. As other people join the clan that has specialties, we will start to expand into other games. Do you consider yourself an expert at other games like Fortnite, Apex, Rocket League and others? Let me know and you may be nominated as a team leader.

If you have any questions or interest let me know. You will not regret joining us and making the most of your gaming experience.
Hey I’m interested

Royalrooke

Recruit

I was a clan leader back in the MW2 days, that clan dissolved as I focused primarily on Gamebattles and competitive play. I miss the clan experience so I have started Summit Gaming! Combining the clan experience with Gamebattles and a competitive game experience.

We are a clan that is focused on actually PLAYING THE GAMES! We do use discord, but our discord user count is not our priority. What is the point of a clan if you never play? We will play, and play to win, all while working omg our chemistry and strategy to make ourselves into a good competitive team.

Who are we looking for?

This clan is privately funded. We will have all that we need. This includes gamertag change scholarships, tournament prizes, apparel and website funding. I am a dedicated and strong leader. I will put everyone in the best position to succeed and reach their goals. Winning is our goal and we will work to it every day.

What games do you play?

Our first game will be COD Modern Warfare. COD is my specialty. As other people join the clan that has specialties, we will start to expand into other games. Do you consider yourself an expert at other games like Fortnite, Apex, Rocket League and others? Let me know and you may be nominated as a team leader.

If you have any questions or interest let me know. You will not regret joining us and making the most of your gaming experience.
Im interested

ChefSco325

Recruit

Who are we looking for?

What games do you play?

Interested! Been looking for active people to play with. Xbox:ChefSco325

How am I qualified to lead?
I have always been a leader so I have a ton of experience in this type of role. I led a successful clan since the age of 14 including achieving a high level of play in the competitive arena (gamebattles.com). After being away for a few years as life happened. I am now nearly 26 and have missed the gaming world and the clan experience. So I started Summit Gaming!

History of Summit.
I started Summit Gaming Dec 31, 2019. I tried to find a clan to join, but they all lacked the qualities I look for. We now stand at nearly 3 months in and we have over 40 active members, mostly in the US and Canada.

We actually play the games! So many clans I tried out only cared about their discord numbers. We use discord as well, but I judge our success based on how active we are and how rarely I have to play by myself, there’s almost always someone online and ready to join up with you! Also, as the leader I am always available via messaging. If you have and questions, comments, concerns, ideas or anything else we can speak one on one and find a solution!

What games and styles do we play?
Our main game is Modern Warfare. COD has always been my specialty and that is the game I feel comfortable with leading. We also offer channels for finding teammates on Apex, Fortnite, Minecraft, GTA, Rocket League and the list is growing! We focus on competitive play. That means no matter your skill level or experience we expect everyone to play to win! For those that are interested in it we offer competitive teams on Gamebattles.com. Even if you have no experience in that realm we will work with you, help you, and teach you with the goal of making you a better player.

How to join?
Comment here or send me a message and I will send you the discord link.

Our needs?
We are in need of some members with special skills like…
Twitch experts to help setup our streams.
Recruiting experts to help us grow even faster.
Leaders for new games.
Social media manager.
New active members!

I look forward to meeting and playing with all of you that join!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements