• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Team Enlighten

Whats up guys I am enl turtles from team enlighten we are a multi cod trickshoting /competitive clan looking to grow into the ranks of the greats if interested on want more details hit me up ar turtlis on psn #ShedsomeLight we will see you when you see us

IMG_rh1c8b.jpg

Whats going down guys its the boy enl slothy with a brand new announcement
Team Enlighten is now recruiting for all cods on ps4 and xbox 360, we would also like to tell everyone that we have a smite team and rocket league team to so if that interests u please hit me up at EnL Slothy on xbox360 or turtlis on ps4 slothy out ty:
View: https://youtu.be/WIdUGx4nCrQ
938f331911c476a52d16d7405bd405aa.jpg
7c46f3b5537340198a7d212976871de5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
1. Read the Clan Rules. Do. It. Now. Because the next time I see a duplicate, I will tally up your strikes. This is going to be your first warning. 3 strikes, and you're out.
2. You don't need duplicate threads, CODForums is the highest ranking Call of Duty Forum that's not owned by Activision. Your threads are being seen by hundreds of Call of Duty players all around the world. If they find your thread, they'll come.
3. Spamming a clan thread multiple times makes you look bad.

So new information is a duplicate good to know all mighty enforcer

If I could i would delete all but the last one

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
So new information is a duplicate good to know all mighty enforcer
I don't appreciate the sarcasm. This is not new information. This has been in place since I posted this in 2011. I even put up a notice at the top of every forum, and you CAN see this on your tapatalk.
Welcome to CODForums, recruits! In order to get started, please read our Forum Rules. If you want to post a montage, or video, please use our Media Forum, do not spam across multiple forums. Finally, if you are a clan leader or recruiter, PLEASE use the Recruitment Forum! Otherwise, have fun posting!
I even made it clear in Red, that "duplicate" posting is frowned. It's considered spam. Not just in my view, but everyone else's, too.
If I could i would delete all but the last one

I'm good. Just... leave it alone and follow the Clan Rules I posted.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Can u remove all of the duplicates except for the last one?

Fine. Deleted three of them now. Everything else stays, because one of your posts has a video on them, displaying what your clan is about. Other than that, leave it. alone.

EDIT: Cleaned. That's it.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements