• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi THA DOGG POUND (TDP) Gaming Squad - Recruiting [LF Members w/ any playstyle]

Greetings all!

Hope that all of you are enjoying this New Year so far.

As you may have seen from the title, we are currently recruiting those who would like to be part of our family.

We do not care about your Kill/Death Ratios, we care about the wins!

Below you'll find the games that most of our members play.

Our main games are:
[COD VANGUARD, COLD WAR, & WARZONE]

Alternative games:
[ARK, APEX LEGENDS, BATTLEFIELD 2042, MADDEN, 2K, NFS HEAT, BORDERLANDS, ROCKET LEAGUE, & DIABLO]

If you have any further question or concerns, please feel free to add your comments to the thread.

We are looking forward to having you all be part of the pound!

Rickshaw_21
President
Tha Dogg Pound Gaming Squad
Email: thadoggpoundgaming@gmail.com

Greetings all!

As you may have seen from the title, we are currently recruiting those who would like to be part of our family.

Our main games are:

Alternative games:
[ARK, APEX LEGENDS, BATTLEFIELD 2042, MADDEN, 2K, NFS HEAT, BORDERLANDS, ROCKET LEAGUE, & DIABLO]

If you have any further question or concerns, please feel free to add your comments to the thread.

Rickshaw_21
President
I would like to join

Greetings all!

Our main games are:

Alternative games:

Rickshaw_21
President
I would like to join. My battletag is Bahaupt73#1938

Hey there! Appreciate it, will get you added shortly. What platform do you play on ? Could we also get your Gamertag ?

Hope to receive a reply from you soon! Thank you for choosing us, welcome!

Kind regards,

Rickshaw_21

xOskie

Recruit
Greetings all!

Our main games are:

Alternative games:

Rickshaw_21
President
Hey I’m interested in joining your clan my GT is xOskie and activision name is Ket#6220174

Greetings Oskie,

I've had one of our recruiters reach out to you, please let me know if you were able to establish contact with her.

Love to have to have you be part of our clan! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach via email as well which helps minimizing the thread content.

Kind regards,

Rickshaw_21
President

Like CODForums!

Advertisements