• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi The Phoenix Rising Gaming is Recruiting for EVERYONE!

Looking for a clan? We at Phoenix Gaming are looking for new members ages 16 and up to expand our 200 plus member clan on Discord. T-RPG offers a leader system through discord, the COD regiment system with over 110 active players, game nights everyday of the week, constant 6 man lobbies to join up on, constant full Warzone parties, a activity ranking system through discord, clan tournaments every Saturday and more; so if you want to move up, hang out with members, play game nights, get in non random lobbies during the week; there is always an open spot here for you in our COD family.

We are more than a COD clan, we have expanded to be a multi-platform across Playstation, Xbox, PC; The clan is heavily friend and family focused, we stay tight knit and always look out for one another. We do not care about stats, kdr, or if your a "GOD" gamer. If your looking for something long lasting; your home away from home, join Phoenix Gaming.

If anyone has any questions or want to join our clan let me know for the discord invite!!

Attachments

• T-RPG recruitment.jpg
    T-RPG recruitment.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 10
Looking for a clan? We at Phoenix Gaming are looking for new members ages 16 and up to expand our 200 plus member clan on Discord. T-RPG offers a leader system through discord, the COD regiment system with over 110 active players, game nights everyday of the week, constant 6 man lobbies to join up on, constant full Warzone parties, a activity ranking system through discord, clan tournaments every Saturday and more; so if you want to move up, hang out with members, play game nights, get in non random lobbies during the week; there is always an open spot here for you in our COD family.

WE also have a COMP side if intrested!!!

We are more than a COD clan, we have expanded to be a multi-platform across Playstation, Xbox, PC; The clan is heavily friend and family focused, we stay tight knit and always look out for one another. We do not care about stats, kdr, or if your a "GOD" gamer. If your looking for something long lasting; your home away from home, join Phoenix Gaming.

If anyone has any questions or want to join our clan let me know for the discord invite!!

Attachments

• bg-01-1.png
    bg-01-1.png
    633.9 KB · Views: 2

WildRage

Recruit
Hello, Good day to you . I am WildRage. I currently play for 2BM a CDL Clan with 5 teams. I am Looking for a new more serious team to play with. I currently stream with over 7k followers and play on PC. I am very interested in GBs but have not found a team to play with yet. If you are still interested in new players please contact me on discord WildRage#8100

llkell_z

Recruit

This is exactly what I am looking for in a group. Relatively new to COD and looking for people to play with in Warzone. Pls send invite. thanks

LLKELL_Z gt

Like CODForums!

Advertisements