• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

This game has gotten to be a joke

If you guys were trying to flat out ruin this game you definitely succeeded. You put lasers and lights on every gulag gun there is then you have all these pay to win supped up guns for people to buy on top of you have the realistic of it all messed up where I have videos of me shooting people at point blank range 7-10 times to the face they live meanwhile they hit me 4 times to the stomach and I die. Then there is the facts that you totally destroyed the RPG’s and Grenade launchers to where I have hit people with 3 rpgs or even 6 grenades and they live. No where in this planet is that even remotely plausible yet , here you are call of duty screwing it up more and more. Half of the perks are not working right , the parachute deployment is all jacked up, AND this snipers y’all have are extremely over powered . How about you guys make it a even playing field where the same bullet placements and hits and damage is the same on everyone instead you help this sorry a** players that can’t get kills by make us better players easy to kill and our bullets do less damage. Wake the F up guys! Your losing more good players and good $ then you think. This is why every single person I know and stream to have all refused to spend a single penny on a game that is totally SHIT! Get it together soon or your gonna lose a lot more !

Numbnutts

Recruit
If you guys were trying to flat out ruin this game you definitely succeeded. You put lasers and lights on every gulag gun there is then you have all these pay to win supped up guns for people to buy on top of you have the realistic of it all messed up where I have videos of me shooting people at point blank range 7-10 times to the face they live meanwhile they hit me 4 times to the stomach and I die. Then there is the facts that you totally destroyed the RPG’s and Grenade launchers to where I have hit people with 3 rpgs or even 6 grenades and they live. No where in this planet is that even remotely plausible yet , here you are call of duty screwing it up more and more. Half of the perks are not working right , the parachute deployment is all jacked up, AND this snipers y’all have are extremely over powered . How about you guys make it a even playing field where the same bullet placements and hits and damage is the same on everyone instead you help this sorry a** players that can’t get kills by make us better players easy to kill and our bullets do less damage. Wake the F up guys! Your losing more good players and good $ then you think. This is why every single person I know and stream to have all refused to spend a single penny on a game that is totally SHIT! Get it together soon or your gonna lose a lot more !

I agree. I have been playing COD from the beginning of COD. Had servers running back in the day.
Skill based matchmaking is anything but. Builtin Aimbots ,the list goes on. I guess this is what the kids want to play. The fun is gone and I do believe they are trying to kill the COD game. Maybe it has run it's course. I do not know. I do know this if it keeps on this path it is done. Saying it is a new game when all it is is a DLC then charging for a full game at these prices. This will be my last COD till the new ones are out for awhile and see what we are really getting. No more paying for a game just to play the Demo. If it was any good the Demo would sell it without paying to see. Then be stuck with junk so they make their money back . If this is it ,Good luck is all I can say.

SammyBull

Recruit
I hope the other franchise can put up a good game this time and this game remains with only the kids on controllers that are happy with OP aim assist, and that they play the first weekend if they pay double ;)))) the developers don t adress any of the needs of the comunity (cheaters, OP aim assist on controllers, the usage or cronus zen OVER the already OP aim assist, glitches, craches, and so on). Sad, but true!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements