• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi TROG Clan Looking for New Members!

Here at clan TROG all we care about is having a good time. Currently we have 23 members, two of which are console gamers, the rest PC. We are looking to expand into cross play which is why I am writing here today. (New PC members are welcome too!) Below are a few points about us

- We have different age ranges from 20 to old farts with the minds of 20 year olds.
- We play across all platforms (xbox, PC, PSN)
- We play HC game modes and warzone... Deffo partial to a warzone win
- You don't have to be a good player to join because we don't care about stats
- UK based however we do have members elsewhere in Europe
- There is usually people on every evening
- All we care about is making sure we are happy and having a fun time... Banter is a must!
- We communicate on Discord however for console gamers we will use in game chat if it's easier for you
- We are a male and female clan
- No under 18's please
- No bans on record

Have a little look at our site and apply through the application process if you think we could be right for you!!

Hopefully hear from some of you soon - [TROG]bumblebee xo

You can tell I'm not the brightest but I still got in the clan... here is the link to our site!

Bump - we are still looking for new members (PC, Xbox, PSN), apply today and your application will be reviewed today. You could be gaming with us tonight!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements