• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Truth Gaming - PS4 Sniper clan

Truthgaming.co.uk is a brand new sniper clan looking to recruit members on ps4 for casual game Battles and videos. We are also looking for members who can edit videos. Anyone who wishes to join please sign up on the site the message me or callum on the site

Hello! I am looking for a clan right now, especially a sniping clan but really it doesn't matter. I was good in sniping in BO3 where I basically had 1KD with both locus and SVG which is the snipers I used and I also had another account where I levels up to lvl55 with a 3KD so I was pretty good on BO3 when I played cause I've had a break now for almost 2 months maybe but I will get there again when I start grinding the new cod, so I asking if I can join and play with you?

Like CODForums!

Advertisements