• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

TTK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

Recruit
Anyone else feel as if the die far too easily, I feel like I'm playing hard-core game modes, it's also taking me 8 to 10 bullets to kill.
Maybe server issue? Anyone feel this?

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
In HC you should nearly always get a 1 hit kill on every kill unless the distance is too far or you hit a less critical part. If you are taking 8-10 bullets to get that kill then you need to work on your aim.

I found that raising my gun so I played with the reticle closer to eye level rather than chest level did that for me and helped me reduce my number of shots before I got 1 on target.

Spiro

Recruit
While there are server issues from time to time, the TTK in this game is very fast. I am not going to say what you are and are not doing wrong, but when this happens to me I know I am missing my shots and I warm up against bots without aim assist to help hone in my accuracy and precision from time to time.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I do that too, a couple of short rounds of HC FFA is usually enough to free up that aiming elbow (I play keyboard & mouse on PC so no aim assist for, even though I need it!!).

When I first started playing HC I discovered how bad my aim really was, and it was shocking how bad I was. After playing for a few days or so I got better, then I got to a point where I was nearly always in the top half of the leaderboard at the end of a game and I was winning around 40% of the games I played.

Take your TTK as an indication of how many shots you're getting on target, or how few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements