• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Turn off Aim assist for consoles or turn it down

Hmm.. I bought mine with a line of credit and paid it down over 2 years at 35$ a month which included the Xbox pass whatever for online stuff.. In the end I got the online thing for free for 2 months.

People with money don't use their money to make money they use the banks.

Also people with money don't piss and wine about aim assist. ;)
uuh that hurt

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
Dont be sorry i have thick skin:). Ive been a dockworker for 45 years

A Dock worker, as they say in the south "Well bless your heart"

Course I am a northerner so meh hehe

Anyway Aim assist is something that maybe could be tinkered with I do find it a wee bit strong at times in zombies but meh maybe they should make all the PC guys get mice that shimmy and shake when the gun fires LOL

SammyBull

Recruit
Hmm.. I bought mine with a line of credit and paid it down over 2 years at 35$ a month which included the Xbox pass whatever for online stuff.. In the end I got the online thing for free for 2 months.

People with money don't use their money to make money they use the banks.

Also people with money don't piss and wine about aim assist. ;)
people defend aim assist cause they aim in the sky and they wanna kill the player in front of them :)))) while sitting in bed crying they can t aim with their thumb while sleeping LOL

A Dock worker, as they say in the south "Well bless your heart"

Course I am a northerner so meh hehe

Anyway Aim assist is something that maybe could be tinkered with I do find it a wee bit strong at times in zombies but meh maybe they should make all the PC guys get mice that shimmy and shake when the gun fires LOL
What south????

h3rb1

Recruit
I thought it was touching grass that was s'posed to be good
Just like K/M vs Controller controversy of 1855, this will re-spark the grass debate: Natural vs Artificial. We shall continue over at the Turf Daily forums since it’s off topic here.

GigglesD2

Recruit
Common man they just point and it locks on more or less its gay and its annoying and im pretty sure have of them would miss without it!

Wishlist:
I want an aimbot like the consoles have.
Of course the people benefitting most will be the 1st to deny or downplay this issue. When all you have to do in a game is push stick forward, click aim and before the action is even done squeeze trigger for instakill. Doesn't matter where you are initially aiming, aim assist will put the ADS on the head every time. This is how the streamers do the ads/shoot in 1/100th a second and do not need to even look down the scope. Just initiate the aim assist and fire. NO other game runs aim assist so high a PC players is at a disadvantage to a console.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements