• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What do you guys think of the Zombies part of the game?

Did you pre-order this game?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FPSKing

Recruit
I think the multiplayer looks like trash all the weapons look super OP. Instant kills left and right so get ready for a lot of quick deaths for the unlucky ones. Hopefully sledgehammer can smash some fresh air (see what I did there) into the zombies because ever since COD killed it it hasnt been the same. And since all the first person shooters are starting to look and play alike TitanFall, Destiny, and now COD. They each need something special to set them apart. Each game has its own little thing and Zombies is definitely CODs thing.

GlacialDoom

Recruit
Well, if all the weapons are OP, doesn't that make them all balanced? :p

As for the zombie mode, we'll have to see if they won't slaughter 3arc's idea. If they do, however, 3arc is up next year, so we'll get some decent zombies then.

moaz13

Recruit
The more OP all the weapons are the better. I'd rather have all the weapons be ridiculously good than all of them being pea-shooters.

Also I really don't like Zombies, it's like a worse version of Killing Floor. I'll be playing KF2 later instead.

FPSKing

Recruit
Well, if all the weapons are OP, doesn't that make them all balanced? :p

As for the zombie mode, we'll have to see if they won't slaughter 3arc's idea. If they do, however, 3arc is up next year, so we'll get some decent zombies then.

Like always the guns they show in trailers are the OP insta kill weapons, but we all know that out of all the weapons they have in the end people will only use a hand full of them. I think 3arc ruined zombies with Black Ops and put the final nail in the coffin with Black Ops 2.

FPSKing

Recruit
The more OP all the weapons are the better. I'd rather have all the weapons be ridiculously good than all of them being pea-shooters.

Also I really don't like Zombies, it's like a worse version of Killing Floor. I'll be playing KF2 later instead.
I know what you mean i hate getting into long ass shoot outs that seem to never end.

Aurora

Recruit
The Zombies will definitely adding scary and frightening elements to the game. It also reminds me of the game Left 4 Death which was very popular among my friends a few years ago. Honestly speaking I do not like Zombies very much and they are usually difficult to deal with. These guys are usually unbeatable. Moreover, I sincerely want the weapons is advanced enough to beat them off. I do not like killing the zombies with too many shoots, either.

dinomarino1

Recruit
zombies is a fun time killer on occasion. but its really not the defining factor to cod. if anything cod 4's revolutionary multiplayer changed the way first person shooters work all together. i think that was more a defining moment than zombies, IMO

FPSKing

Recruit
The Zombies will definitely adding scary and frightening elements to the game. It also reminds me of the game Left 4 Death which was very popular among my friends a few years ago. Honestly speaking I do not like Zombies very much and they are usually difficult to deal with. These guys are usually unbeatable. Moreover, I sincerely want the weapons is advanced enough to beat them off. I do not like killing the zombies with too many shoots, either.

Zombies isnt really meant to be beaten its a survival to see hoe long you can last so you can show off and brag to your friends. The main problem that has plauged zombies is the terrible map design and the insane amount of variety in zombie classes and types. They over reached with the last 2 zombie games. World at War had the best Zombies experience All the maps were very fun and great to play except for Verruckt (A.K.A. the Asylum) That map was bad. Black ops 1 and 2 Had the worst maps ever with 1 or 2 exceptions here and there but thats not good enough .

bourge_21

Recruit
An extra section of CoD. Zombies is not really a defining element of CoD but a rather an exceptionally challenging fun part of the game. I suppose a comeback mode is in AW.

mrposter

Recruit
First let me address the people who are saying the weapons seem op, there is nothing worse than a game where you shoot an opponent with the contents of an entire magazine and he rolls over and gets up again.

As for the zombies, I always have and always will welcome zombies in any game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements