• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What else are you playing right now?

Woody

Recruit
I know CoD is great! But are there any other games you're playing at the moment?

If i'm not playing CoD4 on Live then i'm probably playing football manager on my pc, or playing one of my friends on Fifa09. What about you guys?

Carbine101

Recruit
Currently Playing
Battlefield 1943
Trials HD Demo
Halo 3
Call of Duty 4
Forza Motorsport 2

Wish I was Playing
Call of Duty: MW2
Halo 3: ODST
Forza Motorsport 3
Trials HD

I was addicted to Forza 2 when it came out, I've not really been keeping track of development of the 3rd but I'll have to look into it. I'm sure it will be just as amazing.

Paul

Recruit
I'm playing Zombies in WaW, amongst some other things. I'm playing Fable II a little as well - need to leave it for a while though, so I get a lot more money. I'm trying to get the achievement 'Ruler of Albion'.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
COD4, nothing else at the moment.

But I was playing Wipeout HD, and World at War.

Mactavish

Recruit
when i go to my cousins house i play halo reach. i rarely play ninja gaiden sigma. i play battle field:bad company. i wanted the second game of the series but decided not to because i was enjoying cod. one game i played and enjoy but don't have is infamous.

If I'm not playing Call Of Duty: World At War, im most likely playing Killing Floor, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (series) or Fallout: New Vegas.......and occasionsally Dawn Of War 2: Chaos Rising :)

Like CODForums!

Advertisements