• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What we know about Advanced Warfare’s development so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
It has been a month since Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare was revealed. I've decided to hold off making any article about Sledgehammer's development story until I've compiled all the articles to piece together, and paint together a picture - Sledgehammer Games' big picture. Starting from nothing, to a fully-funded development house in Foster City. Enjoy.

When Activision unveiled Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, there was a lot of information floating around the web. Activision and Sledgehammer Games wasn’t done, tho. As a month-long information blowout of the new Call of Duty; Activision, Sledgehammer Games, and GameInformer all slowly, but surely released new information about Advanced Warfare. So, what do we know about Advanced Warfare’s development so far?
Source: Advanced Warfare Blog [Sister Site]

So, whatcho think? I think Sledgehammer Games came a long way since they were formed. I hope they can deliver a different, and exciting Call of Duty game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements