• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What Were They Thinking!!???

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Once again.. Not wanting to open a can o' worms, but I just HAVE to comment on the stoopidity of Anheuser Busch...

Ignoring all the politico/ideological baggage, this is simply STOOPID marketing brought to unheard of heights..

If your clientele is 95% redneck, where is the LOGIC in pushing your line of products towards the excessive woke BS of transgenders??

If 95% of your customers are blue-collar good ole' boys, on what PLANET is it good marketing to hook up with some effeminate dood who likes to dress up and pretend he is a little girl??

Surely the BETTER marketing strategy would be to market your seltzer line of foo-foo drinks to the gender-bending crowd, eh??

This decision has GOT to be one of the most moronic ad campaign decisions in the HISTORY of moronic decisions...

I read that Bud Light has lost over 6 billion dollars in stock value since this decision.. Well, no shit!!

{/rant}

OK I feel better now... Thanx for your indulgence... :D

Like CODForums!

Advertisements