• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

whats on your mind right now?

sedeciim

Recruit
life is heavy for some and easy for others.
i'm currently trying to calm down one of my usual anxiety attacks while eating, what about you?

sedeciim

Recruit
anxiety is freaking hell dude, it's like living in some kind of demented nightmare at times. random things can start you off like some gun.

i havent read a fable in so many years. this makes me wanna do it again.

sedeciim

Recruit
i dont just have anxiety, i have panic attacks on top of so trust me when i say i speak out of experience. : (
i wouldnt wish anxiety even upon my enemy.

I'm sorry you are going through that. I hope you are able to work something out to make it more bearable. I know that panic attacks are a pain to live with

sedeciim

Recruit
It really unfortunantely. But since therapy is around and all it got somewhat better at least. I can sleep at night now!

Parzival

Recruit
College starts next week and I'm really anxious.

I'm also trying to practice math from scratch because Cauculus is a pain.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements