• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ What's Ya'all's Biggest Age Differential??

I had a good laugh once though. Was with one friend and a random going after a squad. One was a kid and we made him cry cause we killed him. I couldn't stop laughing. My buddy felt bad for him which made it funnier. Our random somehow switched to his team and got killed for it. Felt bad for that as no one knew what was going on.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
41 years old and I can tolerate a little bit of kid banter, as long as they're not disrespectful. But you will come across dumbasses. The first time I played "battle royale." it was BlackOut. Yup. Not Fortnite. Blackout. So, I was paired with a tool you call a kid. I go to a spot, he tags along, and he shoots me. We get into an argument, and he starts laughing. I can hear him giggling in his voice. That kind of shit is the reason why I sometimes hate Battle Royale games. Sometimes, but Warzone brings people together because you if YOU help your teammate get to this spot, ya'll win. If you die, your game is made harder.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements