• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

white phosphorus smoke bug

Tikypanda

Recruit
like the title, does any1 having problem with the smoke will keep on 4ever unless you die??
Yes me too. But not sure why. Tried everything. Death seems to be the answer. Sucks.

Yes me too. But not sure why. Tried everything. Death seems to be the answer. Sucks.
The only way to clear most of it is to use the stem but only helpswith enemy dropped wp. Clears a bit but generally the cloud is still there. Doesnt help with yr own teams wp drop.

like the title, does any1 having problem with the smoke will keep on 4ever unless you die??
I'm very happy to have found this site, and post. I searched everywhere for anything related to this. I have up 2 looking 2 weeks ago. I've been having this problem for about 5 weeks. No one at IW has responded to my email or tweet. I genuinely thought I was the only gamer experiencing this. The fog is a smidgen less than before after I uninstalled/reinstalled the mp pack. I tried a number of things to help.

Other than death which fixes it, I've noticed that when I take white phosphorus off of my killstreak selection, and use the stimmy it gets less foggy in parts of maps where there isn't direct sunlight. A lot to change I know, but GW is all I play. So am trying to exhaust every option.

Ps I'm on ps4. Happy again to find out I'm not alone.

Tikypanda

Recruit
With you on this, but i guess the only thing is to wait or abandon the game . It gets annoying esp when others use it over n over in a game. So often i got "blindsided" by the fog, esp annoying when you're about to max up on my final killstreak. Lol. You are not alone.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements