• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Why do we live to die?

xXInfectedXx

Recruit
This topic is a debate, there is no right or wrong answer, all statements said are views and opinions until proven otherwise. My opinion is no one will know until they die, however as I see you only have one life and you should enjoy it while it lasts. What do you think?

JusZenTFN

Banned
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the title. I also believe you should enjoy your life to the fullest before you die.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
You have one life. Choose who you want to be. But also, at the same time, ENJOY your life. There will always be ups and downs in life, but always enjoy your life. Live your life to the fullest. If you don't, there are no second chances. You may even live in regret.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements