• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone WTF!!! Level Set To ZERO???

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Last night my "points" or "level" or whatever was up to 54...

I wake up this morning and log in and my level is 2...

Was there a global reset last night???

Please fix the following
1. Automatic mounting esp from sides.
2. Gun should not automatically reload once out of bullets.
3. Camera lock when coming down peaks and downearr angles.
4. Allow other players to see ammunition available from other players depending what type of weapon the player has out.
5. Take out GOD MODE!!! nerf damage to 10% when it comes to melee
NEVER good id3a to create a close range weapon with 1 shot kill with op range. That being said, ESP do not let it be dual wielding. Perfect example is the stupid shotgun. Whoevers idea this was.. please slap yourself.
6. Fix parachuting. You should be able to parachute whenever you want regardless if ita effective or not. Also fix when jumping off side of mountain, you should still be able to pull your chute! Died countless times because of that(actually for all my complaints)!!!
Besides the bugs, I think these major game chang3s need to happen to continue to grow your fan base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements