• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox 360 With Modern Warfare 2 – 250GB HDD Limited Edition $399.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Recruit
modernwarfare2xboxbundl.jpg

oo20.jpg
v230827459.jpg
sclzzzzzzzv230827479.jpg

So for two Prestige Editions and a handful of change you can bag yourself a limited edition branded Xbox bundle.

What you get:
+Limited Edition Xbox 360 Elite Console, with exclusive outer design inspired by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

+A copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

+A detachable 250GB hard drive.

+2 black Xbox 360 wireless controllers.

b002i0hdle01lg.jpg

My Launch 360 has to be on its last legs, well at least i sort of hope so now as i want one of these :p

What are peoples opinions? Will anyone be buying this? Or is it just another attempt to cash in on MW2?

I'd much rather have this than the Night Vision Goggles, or any of Mad Catz accessories!

Jason

Recruit
No, I think anywhere you can buy MW2 you'll be able to buy this as well. We should start to see details of worldwide stockists within a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements