• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Your Best Streak

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your best streak in CoD 4? Personally, I had a streak of 29. I got it with an MP5 on Broadcast. I had to switch guns like 5 times, and I was shaking the whole time.

Whats your story?

I once had 47 (no joke) when I still played it! I couldn't dig up the screenshot for you guys but I promise I wouldn't lie to you over a forum :p. Here's my story...

I had a P90 and Barrett. I I two special grenades and both were stuns so I threw it in their spawn at the beginning of the game and snuck into a nice bush where they couldn't really see me. The people who walked out of spawn would get mowed by my p90 and I switched guns atleast 12 times always trying to get lucky by grabbing a p90 or any automated weapon. I used to barrett if I got in trouble or saw somebody long distance. It cost them about 25 deaths just to get my location because it was a 30 man server and I would get like 90% of them. It was a good rush. I wish it were like counter strike and had a source tv I could have made quite the movie!

Haha, very nice tristangemus. I've got streaks of 100+ on counterstrike, but never more than 50 on a CoD game. I think my highest on World at War is a 48 or something like that.

xX KORN Xx

Recruit
streak

i had a 52 streak on bloc. i was playing hardcore HQ with the mp5 mostly but i had to switch to several guns. i just ran ran around with uav jammer. it ended because one of my teamates thought i was an enemy

zEvArAnO

Recruit
My Longest streak was 209... it was on Broadcast and a Domination Game on Xbox360. What we did was, agree with the other team never to caputre the flag... so the game does not end. Then we just started fighting a lot. I just camped... and keeped sniping people with my .50 Cal. Then when i was out of ammo... my friend would come over.. drop his Draugnov... or sometimes M21, and pick up my empty guns... this way I had more ammot at my secret spot :) I keeped on killing... until some guy threw a grenade over... and I was zoomed in... so i killed the last guy. But I died.

That was my story. thanks for reading,

zevarano.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I was on Strike, and I was running to the HQ building (the one in front of the two cars), I died. BUT I respawned and went to the same HQ, and started racking up the killstreak, I semi-camped in the stairs - I say semi because I killed a few players on the way to HQ. The rest of the match tested my patience and made me extremely nervous!

In the end, I got a really nice 24 killstreak the total was 24 kills/1 death.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
A year, but my stats will say something like 27 days.

When I did that streak, I was in my first or second prestige, I'm now 7th prestige lvl 53. I now have 62k+ kills.

sonicboom

Recruit
My Longest streak was 209... it was on Broadcast and a Domination Game on Xbox360. What we did was, agree with the other team never to caputre the flag... so the game does not end. Then we just started fighting a lot. I just camped... and keeped sniping people with my .50 Cal. Then when i was out of ammo... my friend would come over.. drop his Draugnov... or sometimes M21, and pick up my empty guns... this way I had more ammot at my secret spot :) I keeped on killing... until some guy threw a grenade over... and I was zoomed in... so i killed the last guy. But I died.

zevarano.

Wow! 209? That's crazy that it took them that long to pin your location.
After I get killed by the same person 2 or 3 times and I haven't killed him I turn into a bounty hunter just looking for him.

Mine was probably 26 if I remember correctly and It was on strike.

start

Recruit
I believe my best streak was 18 on Xbox 360. I was playing crash site and dominating people left and right. I was going through that large bomb site building up and down clearing people.

Kaput

Recruit
My best streak was of 31 while playing hardcore HQ with the mp5 & P90. Actually I have achieved that figure twice :)

Ranger

Recruit

zevarano.

Wohoho... that's huge :eek::eek::eek: Unbelievable stuff pal. My best streak is probably under 40 at hardcore HQ.

JohnFraser

Recruit
My best streak was 13 on crash site, I just chose a spot and camped knifing people as they came around the corner. Was the best time I ever had playing COD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements