• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Zombies Disconnected

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinPJH

Recruit
Can someone please help me.

Approximately one out of every three Zombies games I play, I will get disconnected. This is very frustrating. Especially when I've been playing for a long period of time and then just randomly get disconnected. I never get disconnected in normal multiplayer or warzone. Only zombies.

AngelJr

Recruit
Can someone please help me.

Approximately one out of every three Zombies games I play, I will get disconnected. This is very frustrating. Especially when I've been playing for a long period of time and then just randomly get disconnected. I never get disconnected in normal multiplayer or warzone. Only zombies.
This is why I don't want to play Zombies anymore. Just imagine you're in the last zombie wave of the 20th round of Firebase Z or Die Maschine, then you suddenly got disconnected from the server. And same as you, it doesn't happen to me in Multiplayer mode. My friends are also experiencing same thing when playing Zombies. My recommendation is just stay out of this game mode unless you're trying to unlock some operator skin. Playing Zombies is a complete waste of time and effort.

KevinPJH

Recruit
This is why I don't want to play Zombies anymore. Just imagine you're in the last zombie wave of the 20th round of Firebase Z or Die Maschine, then you suddenly got disconnected from the server. And same as you, it doesn't happen to me in Multiplayer mode. My friends are also experiencing same thing when playing Zombies. My recommendation is just stay out of this game mode unless you're trying to unlock some operator skin. Playing Zombies is a complete waste of time and effort.
It's so unfortunate because when you don't get disconnected and are able to either finish the boss or have a successful evac, it's such a fun game mode to play. But because the risk of being disconnected after playing for over 30 minutes makes it not worth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements