• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Zombies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

debtheweb

Recruit
I think the BO1 Zombies were a lot better, I mean they were seriously scary especially playing in the middle of the night. And those crawlers are so creepy. I think the next game they need to be somewhat more 'realistic'.

I also had more fun playing Zombies on Black Ops 1, but for different reasons. I think the core feel of the game was more fluid, and I like the maps more. Still, Mob of the Dead is a blast, and I'm waiting to see what Buried has in store.

Rico

Recruit
The lava ruined Black Ops 2 zombies for me. So annoying every time you would step in it. I didn't care for the maps as well and it felt like they were rushed. The first Back Ops had much better zombies with maps like Kino and Ascension and the characters were better as well.

TheViper

Recruit
Black Ops 2 ruined zombies for me. I never thought killing zombies could be so annoying until I played this game. It is kinda strange how they can go so wrong from one game to another.

rossonomous

Recruit
I'm a really big fan of the BO:2 zombies. They give a pretty good challenge and the map variation is great. Not too sure about the big sky scraper map, but I love survival in town and farm.

rgiova20

Recruit
I didn't enjoy it as much as BO1 zombies but I can't deny that I spent a lot of time playing the game mode anyway. I'm pretty sure you could add zombies to any game and I would spend a lot of time playing it regardless of how well the actual game's mechanics are. But that doesn't mean I don't want quality zombie modes.

GT555

Recruit
It seems to be getting better and better! I absolutely love playing co-op survival game modes and the zombies game mode can not be a better example. They have added such dynamic maps now compared to the first zombie game mode from world at war. Not to mention the wonderful perks as well. With all that said I still do prefer the world war 2 weapons from the first zombie mode.

Thrix

Recruit
I liked the zombie component in CoD. It came right in time, just when things were starting to get boring (for me at least!).
But I hope they won't stick until forever, at least without some changes. I don't want them to become repetitive and monotone as well.

sarz

Recruit
I feel that black ops 2 had the best zombie maps by far. As for the people on here moaning about having to much to do, doesn't that add to the excitement of the game? Not only are your struggling to survive, you now have objectives of a sort. Maybe you just wanted a nice easy game. Sounds to me like your just not good enough at the game.

Zombies were great in World at War and the expansion packs were great fun. However in Black Ops and Black Ops 2 they got a little boring since I felt that they didn't add enough unique features especially when compared to World at War and the introduction of perks and pack a punching weapons. Then again I didn't bother downloading the DLC in the Black Ops games, way too overpriced for what you get so I'm not sure how much they added to the game.

eagle22

Recruit
It's for sure fun! If you get addicted to games like I do there's a good chance you will get addicted to it haha. Then again I like pretty much anything with zombies.

nicholiasiv

Recruit
I think that the zombie maps in Black Ops II are the best ones of the entire franchise. They have more easter eggs, weapons, and larger maps. My personal favorite map is the Origins one. It has such a large scale and so many goals to reach that I still haven't done them all after quite a while. The Alcatraz map is also very entertaining and has the potential to reach very high rounds with all of the weapon upgrades you can achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements