• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call of Duty is a joke

CodyLOKI03

Recruit
Joke. Fucking joke you money hungery pussy ass bitchs.. this game is now a fucking joke. And you cant even play it...

Back in the day me and my crew could get on and play all night if not longer... but now within 2 mins. A PC hacker... all the time.. can't even play it anymore.. GET RIED OF THE PC PLAYERS AND LET THEM HACK EACH OTHER!!!! S8MPLE YOU MONEY HUNGRY PILES OF CRAP ... ME AND MY FRIENDS CANT EVEN PLAY ANYKORE.!! THE GAME IS GONE.. GUESS ILL LEARN HOW TO BUILD A FORT IN FORTNITE.. CAUSE THERE ANTI CHEAT WORKS.. YOU PECKER HEADS ARE MAKEING TUE HAKES FOR THE PC PLAYERS . MAKE CONSOLE VS CONSOLE.. PC CAN GO DIE!! PLAY THEMSELVES !!!! You can't even enjoy it anymore. It's a joke. To just get killed by a pussy that don't know how to play so they cheat.. go play barbie or kill yourself... pile or crap.... 8m gonna go to PS5 and play God of war. U will not buy the new cod that comes out Till PC ppl can't play no more. Don't like it buy a console!!! You have no skill. And it hurts your little feelings... who cares. Sell the pile of shit PC and get a console... we don't hack there... its far to all... !! PC ruin all things. And l will not play anymore... sad how such a good game Is ruined by hacks.. and sad you suck so bad you do hack.... Really go kill yourself.. Noone will miss you... promise!! All it takes is no more PC with console.. problem solved.. but funny how the finals and fortnite both have a rock hard anti cheat. But call of duty dont..it's money!! I hope all of you at call of duty jump off the highest building in the world!! Of course after Killing your family in same.... you pos... I'm forgetting games and call of duty will die over this. So many would come back if PC wasn't allowed to play with console.. and PC don't even deserve COD.. they can play organ trial.. die of Disentery you POS... get a console and try for real.. oh you can't because you suck.... well go play in traffic or kill yourself.. all you need to do you PC POS

WoW so much anger. As stated get a cronus even though you probably already have it or get some skills. Most likely you are one of those pussy assed bitches who like to bunny hop around like an idiot while doing twirling leaps you lock onto my head and kill me while not breaking a sweat. Playing the game like that is how you think the game is meant to be played.

You live your delusional life and I will play on PC in my life and do this without the aid of any hacks. You insult me and many other PC players with your horrible lack of intelligence so I will leave you with your anger and stupidity.

GigglesD2

Recruit
Joke. Fucking joke you money hungery pussy ass bitchs.. this game is now a fucking joke. And you cant even play it...

Back in the day me and my crew could get on and play all night if not longer... but now within 2 mins. A PC hacker... all the time.. can't even play it anymore.. GET RIED OF THE PC PLAYERS AND LET THEM HACK EACH OTHER!!!! S8MPLE YOU MONEY HUNGRY PILES OF CRAP ... ME AND MY FRIENDS CANT EVEN PLAY ANYKORE.!! THE GAME IS GONE.. GUESS ILL LEARN HOW TO BUILD A FORT IN FORTNITE.. CAUSE THERE ANTI CHEAT WORKS.. YOU PECKER HEADS ARE MAKEING TUE HAKES FOR THE PC PLAYERS . MAKE CONSOLE VS CONSOLE.. PC CAN GO DIE!! PLAY THEMSELVES !!!! You can't even enjoy it anymore. It's a joke. To just get killed by a pussy that don't know how to play so they cheat.. go play barbie or kill yourself... pile or crap.... 8m gonna go to PS5 and play God of war. U will not buy the new cod that comes out Till PC ppl can't play no more. Don't like it buy a console!!! You have no skill. And it hurts your little feelings... who cares. Sell the pile of shit PC and get a console... we don't hack there... its far to all... !! PC ruin all things. And l will not play anymore... sad how such a good game Is ruined by hacks.. and sad you suck so bad you do hack.... Really go kill yourself.. Noone will miss you... promise!! All it takes is no more PC with console.. problem solved.. but funny how the finals and fortnite both have a rock hard anti cheat. But call of duty dont..it's money!! I hope all of you at call of duty jump off the highest building in the world!! Of course after Killing your family in same.... you pos... I'm forgetting games and call of duty will die over this. So many would come back if PC wasn't allowed to play with console.. and PC don't even deserve COD.. they can play organ trial.. die of Disentery you POS... get a console and try for real.. oh you can't because you suck.... well go play in traffic or kill yourself.. all you need to do you PC POS
This is a console issue also. They are using Arduino and overlays to cheat way more than PC would in a year. You just done think so as historically it was too hard to cheat on console. Also they are using KB/M while getting aim assist via controller with Cronus and Xim. Issue is them ignoring the cheaters not the platforms.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements