• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

COD Modern Warfare not loading

Hawkeye59

Recruit
Intel Core Ultra 9, Nvidia GeForce RTX video card, Windows 11

I have a brand-new Samsung Laptop. just installed steam today and then tried to install COD Modern Warfare 3
It seemed to install fine, and I went to run the game. When run it the dialog window comes up as in the pic attached and it stalls at Executing server config. Have tried reinstalling with no change.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-19 023434.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-19 023434.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 4

Hawkeye59

Recruit

I have a brand-new Samsung Laptop. just installed steam today and then tried to install COD Modern Warfare 3
It seemed to install fine, and I went to run the game. When run it the dialog window comes up as in the pic attached and it stalls at Executing server config. Have tried reinstalling with no change.
What I find odd is that Call of duty also loaded in steam. When I run it, I see call of duty Modern Warfare 2 and call of duty Modern Warfare 3 games to select to play. Only call of duty Modern Warfare 3 is selectable to play. It runs from there. Pic of my library attached.

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 3

i ran ccleaner and that worked :D

Like CODForums!

Advertisements