• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Don't post in the wrong places.

Have you HIT the 100 Bomb

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 Deaths Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

frostbite

Recruit
Looking to join a aussie based clan if there are any out there that need another player msg me here on on my PSN Fr0stB17e_83
Keen for anything comp or social.

How's it going guy's Exiled is looking on recruiting some new member's
We are currently Seeking some Blokes/Ladies to help with Clan Battles and just plain pub matches if your keen hit me up on FACEBOOK @Kiarn Wade
Or add me in game Exiled_1outz btw new account will need to be made if you are willing to join Exiled Gaming we are a Bop2 clan for the time being

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Recruitment is still open! Stop by and check us out!
Read the rules.
How's it going guy's Exiled is looking on recruiting some new member's
We are currently Seeking some Blokes/Ladies to help with Clan Battles and just plain pub matches if your keen hit me up on FACEBOOK @Kiarn Wade
Or add me in game Exiled_1outz btw new account will need to be made if you are willing to join Exiled Gaming we are a Bop2 clan for the time being
Let me remind you something....
Welcome to CODForums, recruits! In order to get started, please read our Forum Rules. If you want to post a montage, or video, please use our Media Forum, do not spam across multiple forums. Finally, if you are a clan leader or recruiter, PLEASE use the Recruitment Forum! Otherwise, have fun posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements