• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Don't post in the wrong places.

Have you HIT the 100 Bomb

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 Deaths Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ASoK ] Another Style of Killing is Recruiting

Guys, some friends and I have played together for years and now are on the rise to become more serious.

We met (clan founders) on World at War and have played CoD ever since.

Another Style of Killing is currently a very tight crew of objective driven players.

Some of the things we are looking for:

We would like more guys/girls who are cool, no one fake. Like I said we are friends and many talk, text, and email everyday.

18+ preferred (16 ok)

No cheating or boosting. Some times we have enough players were we will be on opposing teams, it's not fair to others to lose on purpose to help the clan. It makes you look poor and you actions reflect poorly on the clan.

Team Play is a must. Individuals are great to play against. But winning as a team is what we do. Win or lose we are a team.

Subsequent of the previous statement, no negativity. Positivity creates a environment that everyone can appreciate, failure to observe this will lead to you being removed from ASoK.

We stream on Twitch

Users are:

Bullet8602

Texaswicked1

We have a clan page on Facebook. ASoK - Call of Duty Clan Page (I know, it's archaic but we are just getting serious with growing into a public community)

we have an instagram ASok Clan

and follow us on twitter @AsokClan

Post on our wall with your:

Name:

Gamertag:

Platform:

Hobbies:

Games you play outside of CoD:

How many hours a week do you play :

Previous clan:

Why are you not with them any more:

Why would you like to join ASoK:

Or message either of the names on psn

Thanks again for the add and to the prospects we look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely

Orlandosfinest86 & Texaswicked1

Attachments

• ASoK.jpg
    ASoK.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 0
[ASoK ] Another Style of Killing is Recruiting

Guys, some friends and I have played together for years and now are on the rise to become more serious.

We met (clan founders) on World at War and have played CoD ever since.

Another Style of Killing is currently a very tight crew of objective driven players.

Some of the things we are looking for:

We would like more guys/girls who are cool, no one fake. Like I said we are friends and many talk, text, and email everyday.

18+ preferred (16 ok)

No cheating or boosting. Some times we have enough players were we will be on opposing teams, it's not fair to others to lose on purpose to help the clan. It makes you look poor and you actions reflect poorly on the clan.

Team Play is a must. Individuals are great to play against. But winning as a team is what we do. Win or lose we are a team.

Subsequent of the previous statement, no negativity. Positivity creates a environment that everyone can appreciate, failure to observe this will lead to you being removed from ASoK.

We stream on Twitch

Users are:

Bullet8602

Texaswicked1

We have a clan page on Facebook. ASoK - Call of Duty Clan Page (I know, it's archaic but we are just getting serious with growing into a public community)

we have an instagram ASok Clan

and follow us on twitter @AsokClan

Post on our wall with your:

Name:

Gamertag:

Platform:

Hobbies:

Games you play outside of CoD:

How many hours a week do you play :

Previous clan:

Why are you not with them any more:

Why would you like to join ASoK:

Or message either of the names on psn

Thanks again for the add and to the prospects we look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely

Orlandosfinest86 & Texaswicked1

Attachments

• ASoK.jpg
    ASoK.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 0

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Well, take this second warning as serious: Read & Learn the bumping rules.

The next bump that fails to follow these rules from your clan: You're banned, and the thread will get locked. Any thread posted by ASoK members will have their thread merged into this thread and have their account banned.

If you don't want to follow the rules, there's the door.

SPRY Clan Recruiting!

Hello everyone! SpRy Charles Here and I am recruiting for my Clan, The SPRY Clan for Clan Wars! Having Said that, Here are the Requirements to enter the Clan:

ALL APPLICANTS MUST:

-K/D Ratio of OVER 1.2

-MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 17, NO EXCEPTIONS

-Must Be good At Call-Outs/Map Awareness

-Must be able to self-initiate a lobby with fellow clan mates

-MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR CLAN WARS, NO EXCEPTIONS

What we Do

[spoil]-We have Competitive teams from Call of Duty: Ghosts on XBOX 360, to Clan Wars On Advanced Warfare On Xbox One

-We are also admitting Content Creators (Upcoming Youtubers, Twitch.tv Streamers Who Want to grow their Fan Base) While under The SPRY Clan Name and Community! If you would like consideration for this opportunity, please go to www.spryclan.com and submit your application Under Content creators Application!! (Make sure to create an account on the website too!!)
[/spoil]

Teams We Currently Have

[spoil]-We currently Have 1 Clan Wars Team on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on XBOX One

(Our Clan on Advanced Warfare is a Level 21, Diamond Division 3-1))

[/spoil]

Current Clan Mission

[spoil]-We are recruiting DEDICATED PLAYERS for Clan Wars on Advanced Warfare on XBOX One! (Both USA AND UK MEMBERS!) (Currently 24 members On The Roster)

(ALL NEW CLAN MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT AT www.spryclan.com TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER CLAN MEMBERS ABOUT CLAN EVENS AND CHALLENGES!)

[/spoil]

If You are interested in Joining this Amazing community, Please go to www.spryclan.com and Click on Sign up for Clan Wars!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hello everyone! SpRy Charles Here and I am recruiting for my Clan, The SPRY Clan for Clan Wars!
Hi, my name is Carlos, and I'm the owner of this unofficial Call of Duty Forum. I explicitly asked you to adhere to our bumping rules, and our stance on clan threads. Since you didn't heed my warnings, didn't get the hints... I've decided it's time to ban you.

Having said that... HAVE A NICE DAY.

Last edited:
Still looking for new members we are all adults. No squeakers here. If you wanna be on a chill team that may take a few minute break to blaze on real quick here's the team for you

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
What part of this...
Welcome to CODForums, recruits! In order to get started, please read our Forum Rules. If you want to post a montage, or video, please use our Media Forum, do not spam across multiple forums. Finally, if you are a clan leader or recruiter, PLEASE use the Recruitment Forum! Otherwise, have fun posting!
....Don't you understand? This is your first warning. You posted in the right forum for one of the posts (this post in MW2 Media), but to post a duplicate in Advanced Warfare? What are you, desperate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements