• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Getting Multiplayer Trophies For World At War, Black ops 1, And Black ops 2.

With the revival of the old cod servers I like to platinum some of the older cods before it becomes impossible namely world at war, black ops 1, and black ops 2. I know black ops 2 has the league trophy which servers were shut down for but it looks like they brought them back online as I was playing it on xbox and was able to matchmake with other players.

Anyway, the trophies I need for black ops 1 are Date Night which is too watch a flim with a friend, and In The Money which is to finish top 3 in 5 wager matches. I also wouldn't mind having a group of people to do the zombie easter eggs with.

If anyone is willing to help me my PSN account is CaptainWoeful77. I greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements