• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Is Gaz Still Alive in MW2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk is that Gaz never died in MW1 and that he has changed his name to become ghost. People believe that is the reason why ghost wears the mask. I would like to hear your opinions.

It is a debate because the shot doesn't go straight through him. As he is about to get shot the gun was lifted and the shot went down his back( which isn't a clean kill ) into his bullet proof vest. Plus the guy does the voice acting for Gaz did the voice acting for ghost. This is not my opinion however alot of people believe this theory

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
It is a debate because the shot doesn't go straight through him. As he is about to get shot the gun was lifted and the shot went down his back( which isn't a clean kill ) into his bullet proof vest. Plus the guy does the voice acting for Gaz did the voice acting for ghost. This is not my opinion however alot of people believe this theory
It depends on the gun. For example, if it was a desert eagle, it's IMPOSSIBLE to survive a shot no matter where you point it. Same can be said for those hollow point guns.

He would definetly be dead but it would funny if like the reason ghost always wears his awesome skull balacralva(sorry bout spelling) was like the reaspn to hide his face so that no one could see his scars or the fact that he is Gaz( highly unlikely but that would be cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements