• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ Active duty edit

Alevaz

Recruit
issue where if the Player is attempting to change weapons for their Loadout from the Active Duty tab, the Player will be sent back to the lobby screen.

And it won’t let me select active duty on lobby screen skips over to battle pass.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
issue where if the Player is attempting to change weapons for their Loadout from the Active Duty tab, the Player will be sent back to the lobby screen.

And it won’t let me select active duty on lobby screen skips over to battle pass.
According to notes that problem has been fixed in the 25 Apr update

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
If this is the issue where you try and load a gun into your loadout. I had it last night too.

Can only load guns with no blueprint attached to it. Cannot even mod those.

Even the damned DMZ special guns.

Pisses me off to no end . They design like 6 guns that have a DMZ benefit and NONE could I load into my loadouts..

Terost

Recruit
This is an different topic. Players are leaving MW2 because the stupid operators hide and kill players at every helipad landing zones. This is not fair. They don't get any rewards. You have to make sure there are no stupid operators that wait all day looking to kill operators at landing zones.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements