• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ Activision Has Realized Their Mistake And Fixed It..

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Probably one of the BIGGEST boneheaded move in the annals of Warzone is changing the PLEA. First Activision made it so the team that killed an Operator couldn't REZ the Operator.. THEN Activision made it so the REZ'd Operator did not automatically join the Operator doing the REZ...

I am happy to report that Activision has rectified BOTH of these bone head moves... :D

Crowgirl

Recruit
I've found that in Al Mazrah people don't rez you, they respond to loot you. In the other maps people are much better. I think if an operator responds to your plea and loots without reviving you they should have their kit taken off them. Otherwise there is no point in having the plea at all, just for selfish bastards. They don't have to respond if they want to find ur loot, you're marked on the map anyway.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Ran into a team that was PLEA camping.. Gods, they are bigger jerks than EXFIL campers... Preying on the good intentions of Operators whose sole goal is to help other Operators...

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
I actually got mowed down by a team last night and plead.,

I told them good kill now could you get me up please Im just here for a mission and this toon is new and had next to nothing on it. I was on a set of stairs and the funny thing is they said THEY could not see my body other wise they would . Then one of them I dunno how kicked it up the stairs.. My body that is.. In an attempt to pick me up. Then it went out of frame for me and they said they could see the plea sign but not my body as it was still under the stairs..

Then LOL I get killed by another team with nothing on me but that gun and some cash as I was gonna try to get to a sell box to get a 2 plate and a med BP.. Yep one of them took my gun and cash I plead and they got me up but they had no mics least none I could hear. However I did ask nicely for my gun back and they DID drop it for me..

So they left me to chase them with them having no communication but I did find a 2 plate coms and a large bag and revive and etc.. Course I Effed up and put the gun in storage when I did hit a buy and bought an ammo box.. They left and exfilled while I was chasing my mission. Then I got nailed by a crap ton of 3 tier bots and was downed by the damn things and I tried to get out of sight of them but then Yeah No ability to plead as I used it one time all ready.. AND my revive pistol was in the bag..

Doh well.. Seems like its been for me I got downed by AI more then I did players in Vondel last night.

But I did catch a friend and he helped me with the mission which then took us to the MAZ where we were dogged my a sniping team of two who with the help of Bots took us both down eventually.
My dumb ass took falling damage while parashooting down to his area. and I was out of revives.
He took a snipper shot as I was out in the open on a large flat roof down hill of where they were chasing us from. He should have tried to kill them before reviving me but eh live and learn at least they got us up and did not loot us.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements