• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi !!Agents of Valor is Recruiting!!

WHO WE ARE
If you are interested in building a community with Like-Minded Adults, AoV may be for you!

We are AoV; Agents of Valor. We are a recently established Call of Duty community that was created by a Military Veteran and a former CoD4 Semi-Pro Player, with a goal to provide both casual and competitive people a place where they can call home, on ANY PLATFORM.

WHAT TO EXPECT
- Mentorship from a dedicated team if you wish
- A mature team always looking to get a win, have fun doing it
- A structured team for those who wish to grow outside of just being casual
- Game nights, community events, clan battles, and the occasional scrimmage

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Everyone has a place among the AoV as long as they have the "team" mindset. Casual, or competitive. If you are just looking to game it up, and blow off some steam with folks, there is definitely a place for you here, life is hard as it is, and we all need an outlet.
If you wish to go for something more involved, we also have something for that. As of now we are building a team that is looking to play not only GB but a tournament or two. With experienced leadership and a driven team we hope in time we can find the right folks that want to build something. We are not looking for a lone wolf, but someone who believes in communication, and is team oriented.

Requirements
- 18+
- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic
- Be active within Discord

If you are interested, feel free to message me so you can join our discord!
Hey, Im active duty military and I dont really have anyone to play with and im tired of playing solo. If you're still recruiting im interested.

I am interested. I cannot find an invite to the Discord.
same here, all the discord invites in chat are expired.

Blitzx

Recruit
Hi, im interested in joining please. New to warzone but played plenty of BF etc.

Regards

Beggsy
hey i sent you the discord link but never saw you join? did the link time out?, that has been happening occasionally. let me know if you need another one. thanks

yes, we do NOT have any tryouts, just a period where we try to play with you as much as possible to make sure you have a good attitude towards the game and the team. i will pm you the discord link!!
Hey Blitz.. Veteran here myself, looking for some playing time. Can I get an invite? Thanks

Jauoty

Recruit
Hey there you guys still recruiting i am new to the game and have been loving warzone been doing it solo looking for some people to team up with get back to me when ever you can

Chozxo

Recruit
My psn is chozxo
I’ma semi pro cod player since the series started back in 06 or whatever. Just got back into it. Used to play with Apex Clan on advanced warfare. Ranked player. Looking for a clan. I play hardcore modes mostly but am willing to play other stuff with a team.

Stevish

Recruit
WHO WE ARE
If you are interested in building a community with Like-Minded Adults, AoV may be for you!

We are AoV; Agents of Valor. We are a recently established Call of Duty community that was created by a Military Veteran and a former CoD4 Semi-Pro Player, with a goal to provide both casual and competitive people a place where they can call home, on ANY PLATFORM.

WHAT TO EXPECT
- Mentorship from a dedicated team if you wish
- A mature team always looking to get a win, have fun doing it
- A structured team for those who wish to grow outside of just being casual
- Game nights, community events, clan battles, and the occasional scrimmage

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Everyone has a place among the AoV as long as they have the "team" mindset. Casual, or competitive. If you are just looking to game it up, and blow off some steam with folks, there is definitely a place for you here, life is hard as it is, and we all need an outlet.
If you wish to go for something more involved, we also have something for that. As of now we are building a team that is looking to play not only GB but a tournament or two. With experienced leadership and a driven team we hope in time we can find the right folks that want to build something. We are not looking for a lone wolf, but someone who believes in communication, and is team oriented.

Requirements
- 18+
- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic
- Be active within Discord

If you are interested, feel free to message me so you can join our discord!
You still looking for members? I like to find some pople to play warzone with

I’d like to join....Xbox One...and if they ever decide to actually manufacture a few more- Series X. Gamer tag: NavyBuckeye.

Sometimes I’m good. Sometimes iSuk. But, overall I like to play the game and stick to the game type.

Blitzx

Recruit
hey bud, yeah we are always looking for people of all skill levels, as long as you are active on discord and in game we would love to have you!! Message me back with what you schedule is like and how much you play and we can go from there.

JSP89

Recruit
Hi All, I was part of AOV until recently. I’ve noticed I’ve been kicked but not sure why? Does anyone have any feedback or confirmation as to what I’ve done?

Blitzx

Recruit
stevish, ive sent you a invite but have not heard back, are you still interested in join? we are always looking for new members of any skill level. just let me know brother!

Blitzx

Recruit
anyone looking to play the new outbreak mode with a team? or sick of running BR by yourself, ask to join AoV!!

Blitzx

Recruit
Agents of Valor is looking to expand its paid staff!!! anyone with experience in running a team, gb, cdl, tournaments etc and works well in a team structure feel free to reach out

CoachKRiLLiN

Recruit
Agents of Valor is looking to expand its paid staff!!! anyone with experience in running a team, gb, cdl, tournaments etc and works well in a team structure feel free to reach out
I have worked CoD events at the X-Games with MLG and also regular MLG events as both a live and online referee. I have been a clan leader in SOCOM, Halo and also worked for MLG as a live event staff member (referee and pro player manager as well as a production assistant helping set up the venues) and also in the GB forums as a moderator and an Admin. MLG name is KRILLIN you can look it up if you want. 2003 MLG OG day one account so I've been around. I work a full time job but I'm home by 4:00pm CST each day and off a lot as a teacher.

Blitzx

Recruit
looking for a few more experienced warzone players to join our zleague team. we play tournaments almost every day!!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements