• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Bans must be working because.......

.........we should all have noticed how many new players at level 50 or less that enter a lobby and a game and ABSOLUTELY tear the shit out of the competition round after round!!

I agree but lets be realistic here. Im sure that measures could be put in place to eliminate cheaters but it would have to be so robust that it would most likely destroy the game completely by causing so much lag that both cheaters and honest players would not be able to play.

I would also imagine that the Devs are not completely incompetent. They are coding a game that has to be able to enable the consoles OS, PC OS, Mac OS software to work together. They also have to deal with the normal glitches that do occur. They are human and mistakes are made. Add to this that the hackers have one job and one job only and that is to make money by concentrating on their craft. They dont have to make new content for the game, fix glitches, or any of the many other things that are needed to even have the game exist for anyone. Nope, the only thing that the hackers have to concentrate on is exploiting the code so they only have to focus on this alone.

I agree but lets be realistic here. Im sure that measures could be put in place to eliminate cheaters but it would have to be so robust that it would most likely destroy the game completely by causing so much lag that both cheaters and honest players would not be able to play.

I would also imagine that the Devs are not completely incompetent. They are coding a game that has to be able to enable the consoles OS, PC OS, Mac OS software to work together. They also have to deal with the normal glitches that do occur. They are human and mistakes are made. Add to this that the hackers have one job and one job only and that is to make money by concentrating on their craft. They dont have to make new content for the game, fix glitches, or any of the many other things that are needed to even have the game exist for anyone. Nope, the only thing that the hackers have to concentrate on is exploiting the code so they only have to focus on this alone.
Devs are not completely incompetent..............LMAO!!!!!!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements