• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Barrel will not unlock (MW2)

Darkmistrd

Recruit
I have the same exact problem. And still can’t figure it out
ya it's still locked for me to, and still now sure when it will be fixed. i put in a bug report, but that didnt really do much. all i can say is try to lvl the gun fully to see if that helps

Darkmistrd

Recruit
*Update* damn thing is still locked for me.

*Update 2* with the update to cod today 1.11 the XRK Resonate Barrel for the SA-B 50, is now unlock for me. YAY :) They fixed it guys

Attachments

• C​a​l​l​ ​o​f​ ​D​u​t​y​®​ ​H​Q​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​...jpg
    C​a​l​l​ ​o​f​ ​D​u​t​y​®​ ​H​Q​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​...jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 1
I just got to rank 14 on the SA-b 50, but the 18.5 XRK Resonate barrel will not unlock, anyone getting this too???
I had the same problem with a different gun and attachment the same problem. I got to max level and then it unlocked. I dunno, either that or an update occurred to fix it. I also, had a problem with an optic also but can't remember to be exact I just remember saying mmm I'm past that level.

*Update 2* with the update to cod today 1.11 the XRK Resonate Barrel for the SA-B 50, is now unlock for me. YAY :) They fixed it guys
cool didn't see your update2. glad its fixed for you..

Like CODForums!

Advertisements