• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call Of Duty 2021 WWII: Vanguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
The next entry in the Call of Duty franchise will reportedly take place during World War II, and the game is tentatively titled "WWII: Vanguard." According to sources for Modern Warzone, the game will also have an impact on Call of Duty: Warzone, and will see weapons and assets shared with the title in a manner similar to Black Ops Cold War. Last month, Modern Warzone reported that Call of Duty 2021 is in development from Sledgehammer Games, which would be fitting, as the developer previously worked on Call of Duty: WWII. Clearly, the team has a bit of experience with the setting!

Personally, I hope this is not the way COD goes.. Not a big fan of WWII FP Shooters...

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Not a fan of WWII FPS'es. Black Ops Cold War was a breath of fresh air, but it has issues.
I'm the opposite. My interest in WWII is what brought me to these games. Started with the original Medal of Honor on PS1.
I liked Medal of Honor Frontlines, but only because of how the gameplay feels in your hands. I say the same for Goldeneye 007 [Nintendo 64].

I out!! I do get it though, as I am guilty of purchasing the next cod every year. My problems are that I do not have much time these days so I can waste hours learning new little tiny maps. Ground war set the bar so ill rent these COD time wasters to see the if it's an actual real well made game or a slapped together progy.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
AW wasn't too bad... It was grounded enough in current technology to be understandable. The Story was pretty good too... Loved Kevin Spacey...

But it got too weird after that.. Infinite Warfare, moving into space and stuff... That was simply too confusing.. That's too off the reservation for me...

As a stand alone game in a different non-COD universe, it would have been a lot better...

so ill rent these COD time wasters to see the if it's an actual real well made game or a slapped together progy.
Stores out there still RENT games??? :D WOW... I thought they went the way of Blockbuster.. heh

I'd much rather see a WWII CoD title over another Advanced Warfare game.
There you have it, were just not ment for eachother. Lol, don't forget the tiny maps of the last one. Give me a world as big as warzone and make it nazi Germany or better and ill buy back into it so some loser can wear a shadow nazi skin and wall hack me with boosters. ;)

AW wasn't too bad... It was grounded enough in current technology to be understandable. The Story was pretty good too... Loved Kevin Spacey...

But it got too weird after that.. Infinite Warfare, moving into space and stuff... That was simply too confusing.. That's too off the reservation for me...

As a stand alone game in a different non-COD universe, it would have been a lot better...

Stores out there still RENT games??? :D WOW... I thought they went the way of Blockbuster.. heh
I think its redbox baby!!

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
There you have it, were just not ment for eachother. Lol, don't forget the tiny maps of the last one. Give me a world as big as warzone and make it nazi Germany or better and ill buy back into it so some loser can wear a shadow nazi skin and wall hack me with boosters. ;)
I didn't play the last WWII game, my first CoD was MW3, which I got for free as a gift through my job.

Then after that they kind of went downhill until they launched Warzone, it's because of Warzone that I got to try a free MW weekend and I liked the game enough to buy it as well as upgrade my 8 year PC to the one I have now.

I prefer the small maps on CW to the maps on MW, if the next WWII instalment has the same then I'm sure I'll be happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements