• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call of Duty: Warzone - It's Share Time!

lekryuk

Recruit
Bring a piece of yourself into a cool motion video about your favorite game!

In the pause between shooting, I propose to think and discuss our favorite game - Call of Duty: Warzone.

Analysis is always useful (especially to identify Best Class Setup), and I will be glad if you share your emotions with me: what do you like about this game, how it affects you, favorite moments in the game, interesting details or things that you find funny. Everything you are ready to share easily and willingly.

I create fan videos to delight my friends and all fans of this addictive game.

cod.jpg

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Check out my latest video, I got merciless for a 10-kill streak. Which is not bad, eh???

I haven't got any editing software for this, but this my best killstreak to date, at least as far as recorded clips go.

This is a game I wasn't enjoying at the start but now it gets all of my gaming time. I'm really enjoying it.

KeyboardDemon

I forgot to say Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you with us, and I like that you started off with a great topic, I hope this takes off and that you don't mind that I didn't post a Warzone clip/montage, I don't play Warzone, it's not really my thing.

lekryuk

Recruit
I forgot to say Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you with us, and I like that you started off with a great topic, I hope this takes off and that you don't mind that I didn't post a Warzone clip/montage, I don't play Warzone, it's not really my thing.
Thank you for a such a warm greeting! I like your video, you have a good skills!
Could you please tell me something about what you like in this game, I mean in general about Call of Duty.

KeyboardDemon

I like your video, you have a good skills!
Thanks, It's nice of you to say so.

Could you please tell me something about what you like in this game, I mean in general about Call of Duty.

I've always been more of a Battlefield person than a CoD player as most of my friends were on Battlefield, but I sort of stopped gaming around 2015,

Then the pandemic thing got going and I found myself at home.

Warzone launched around this time and I tried it, not really expecting it to play on the PC I built in 2012, it played well though, with medium to high graphics settings that looked amazing.

The only thing I didn't like about playing Warzone was actually playing Warzone, the maps are too big, the time to kill takes too long, and if I could make it to the last 100 players it wasn't because I was good enough to get there, it was because I was usually lost and had no idea what to do, and the games last too long, I prefer games that last about 10-minutes.

I tried MW during the free to play week and I really liked playing maps like Shoothouse, no more running for miles just to get killed only to start running again like in Battlefied or face the Gulag, I liked it enough to buy the game.

I didn't like Cold War when I tried it during the free week but got it at the start of Season 1 when I saw my friends who were playing Zombies, so I bought it.

At first, I didn't like it, but after playing for a while I realised that I enjoy the maps, all of them are small enough to not be too far from the action but they are still big enough to have room to hide or take cover and I prefer the look of Cold War to MW.

Nuketown is a lot like Shoothouse in size, you have the 3 zones and at bottom, middle and top, you have lanes to run up each side and that central path running up the middle, with lots of place to hide and take cover or get caught out by people that are hiding and waiting.

The audio is better, it is easier to tell where someone is coming from just listening out for the sound of their noisy boots and I prefer the weapon progression on CW to MW.

I am planning to start playing SND but not before I have completed all 100-tiers of battlepass, then I will try all of the modes that I haven't touched yet.

KeyboardDemon

Call of Duty  Black Ops Cold War Screenshot 2021.01.31 - 00.17.24.81.png

I am kind of surprised that this thread hasn't been more popular, it's not often that we get a chance to give ourselves a pat on the back and say, "yay... I'm pleased with that". Like in this after action report from my first game of SND in Black Ops, and, well... yay... I'm pleased with that.

(~_^)

SamimSupreme

Recruit
Bring a piece of yourself into a cool motion video about your favorite game!

In the pause between shooting, I propose to think and discuss our favorite game - Call of Duty: Warzone.

Analysis is always useful (especially to identify Best Class Setup), and I will be glad if you share your emotions with me: what do you like about this game, how it affects you, favorite moments in the game, interesting details or things that you find funny. Everything you are ready to share easily and willingly.

I create fan videos to delight my friends and all fans of this addictive game.

View attachment 1451
I like the fact that its a combination of shooting and strategy games. Good aim and movement won't get a win all the time if the rotation is not thought of ahead of time. I enjoy the semi realistic graphics, hence why I play this and not fortnite, lol. Hot mics after getting a kill are hilarious at times. Some of my favorite moments are probably watching my teammates fail to open a parachute, or them getting run over by unmanned vehiclesPRICELESS!!! There is a huge list of things I dislike about the game, but Ill keep that one for another thread :D

Like CODForums!

Advertisements